Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The Prayer Project - a New Book, Coming Soon!


In case you didn't know, I have been furiously writing a book behind the scenes called The Prayer Project.  It is NOT out yet, but it will be very soon.  I wanted to show off my new cover (yay!) that the Lord provided through prayer (double yay!) for FREE (triple YAY!).  This book will be published through Amazon, and should be available through both eBook and print.  It's not very long, clocking in at about 100 pages, so it's an easy read.  But it is a project very close to my heart, and I invite my readers to PRAY for it.

Ever since I began writing this book, my friends on Facebook have been praying for the content, for myself, for the cover, and even for the future readers.  Well, the content has been decided, the book has been written, the cover completed, and now, people to PRAY for the readers to be touched by God and rekindle their prayer lives!


Here's the blurb:

Prayer is, perhaps, one of the most misunderstood practices in Christianity. Believers from all walks of life admit to praying, and yet are disillusioned with God, disillusioned with prayer, and wonder if He actually hears them. Some have never prayed outside of church, while others have only prayed before a meal. Many have even said that prayer is useless.

However the problem doesn't lie in prayer itself, but in how we pray.  Churches, unfortunately, don't often teach on what prayer is, why we should pray, and how it is done.  It is an unfortunate truth that knowledge of prayer is taken for granted, and often the believer is left on their own to figure it out.  This book endeavors to teach the basics of how we should approach the Throne of God, and what it truly means to pray for His will to be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.

I will keep you posted when it is finally published!  \O/

~~Becka

1 comment:

  1. This book should be ready for release by the first week of September. I'll keep you posted!

    ReplyDelete